Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Diggin' Wednesday


What I'm Diggin' this week...

New life: one of my dear friends welcomed a baby girl into the world this morning. I have seen a picture and can't wait to meet and hold her. There is something so wonderful about holding a new baby!
New school year: Adison is on day two of the 3rd grade. So far it gets an A+, she is a happy girl! {Ainsley starts preschool tomorrow, not really diggin' that though, ha ha!}

Hubby being home: K was out of town for work earlier this week. Boy am I glad to have him home, I like hangin' with my honey. While it's nice to chat on the phone, I like having him here. The kids were all so excited to see him this morning!
Diaper Wipes: If you read my earlier post, you would understand. Whoever it was that invented disposable diaper wipes seriously deserves a high-5 in my book.

InstaGram: it's such a fun way to take pictures.

Funny faces: Abby has started making this hysterical new face. Well, I can't say "new" my brother did this when he was a youngin' but it's new to her. She puts her chin on her chest and then glares at you. It's really funny...kinda creepy...but mostly funny. My goal is to get a picture, I'll let you know how that goes.

Okay folks, there's a lot more that I am diggin' but I'll leave it at that.

Head on over to Staying Home and Staying Sane and link up with me!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad Adison is enjoying the third grade so far! Wish Ainsley good luck tomorrow for her first day! Don't be too sad Mama! Think of all the cool stuff they will have to tell you when they get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! I was totally going to ask for a pic of the funny face - hope you catch one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up! Is it sad that I want an iPhone just so I can have InstaGram?? My Blackberry just isn't wirking anymore... :(

    ReplyDelete