Saturday, August 13, 2011

The sweet things


This morning my husband got all the kids up and fed so I could stay in bed a bit longer.

This morning while laying in bed I heard Ainsley laughing while talking to K.

This morning I heard Adison help Abby down the stairs and made silly noises all the way down.

This morning I was able to comfort my crying youngest after she fell.

This morning I chatted with my eldest and was one again reminded that she is turning into such an amazing young lady.

This morning I am in awe of the blessings the Lord has provided in my life.

This morning my eyes were again opened to the wonder of it and I don't want to shut them.

**Prayer request**
Please be praying for Ian and his family.
Ian was recently diagnosed with brain cancer.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely morning! Its very scary what Ian and his family are going through I have been following his mom's blog and praying for them! Thanks for getting the word out for them! More prayers are always helpful!

    ReplyDelete