Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Question Friday





1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?


1. Not one. Well, unless you count coffee creamer and gas as fun. Oh yeah, I also bought a planner for my oldest daughter.


2. Taylor Swift or Toby Mac or Third Day...I really like music.


3. Can I just say cleaning or is that too vague? Right now I could say laundry, there is always so much of it.


4. New appliances...unless you are talking about clothing for the girls. Yikes, they are growing fast! But seriously, appliances would be great! We are in need of a new stove.


5. Neither, bleh. How about avocado? I seem to eat that on practically everything, it's especially yummy on 

No comments:

Post a Comment