Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

The Good: We went to the pool today with friends. We were there for almost 8 hours and the kids had a blast! This has been a great last full week of summer. Lots to do and good times. Abby is 100% better, ear infection free! We had a fabulous weekend with K's family last week.


The Bad: Ainsley fell and hurt her knee today. She was so tired from swimming that she was just beyond okay. She sobbed to me, "Mommy, I'll NEVER walk tomorrow!" It was just pitiful. School is starting again and my babies will be gone part of the day. I know that they are both ready though, so that is a relief.


The Funny: I was finally able to get some video of Abby lip-synching. I would edit it to make it smaller, but I don't know how to, sorry! Also, I think that it is flipped sideways and I have no idea how to fix that either, ugh, technologically challeneged.





3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet video. I hope your daughter will be able to walk tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be one of the most wonderfully cute videos I've seen in a long time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest video in the world! I hope Ainsley can walk today!

    ReplyDelete