Friday, August 19, 2011

InstaFriday

It's Friday which means it is time to share those fun phone pics.
Head on over to Life.rearranged and link up!

life rearranged

This has been a *CRAZY* busy week, so please bear with all of my pictures.
M'kay, thanks :)

 The littles were thrilled when we went to the grocery store.
I had to snap this pic to share with K while he was out of town for work earlier in the week.
Look at that smile!

 This was Adison's first day of school.
She was psyched!
Great day, great fun, great school year!

 Miss Ainsley's first day of preschool.
Or as she insists on calling it "school!"
She is so ready to be a big girl and go to school like Adison.
She is also having a blast and enjoying the whole experience.
 As we were getting ready to pull out of the parking lot after my doctor's appointment yesterday I noticed a praying mantis hanging upside down on a branch.
I couldn't get a good picture, sorry friends.

 After we got back from my appointment Abby did this in less than 20 seconds.
I was shocked at how many toys we have.
Needless to say this resulted in a massive toy purging session.
Simplify.

 This was my snack last night.
Yes, it was delicious!
Asiago cheese bagel, yes please.

 We had a massive storm last night.
I have heard reports of 70 mph winds.
There have been massive power outages and some schools were closed today.
The hail was so loud that it woke up Adison and Abby.
I had to snap this shot, because only Abby would insist on having her shoes on AND riding on her zebra in the middle of the night during a storm.

As I have mentioned several times, when the weather is okay enough we go for walks in the morning after dropping off the older kids at school.
Ainsley had started her school yet so she came too!
Ainsley and my friend Jennifer's youngest daughter Kailyn are such good buddies.
They like to hold hands while we walk.
Isn't that sweet!?!
Okay y'all, I hope you have a marvelous weekend!
xoxo

1 comment: