Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Question Friday






1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?


3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?


4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?


5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you? 
 
 1. I have three kids, I have gotten so used to having the bathroom door open that I don't even bother, ha!
 
2. LOVE, we had an amazing sermon last weekend about being called to love one another. It really struck a chord.
 
3. I can' think of any that I *refuse* to shop at, just some that I don't go to for one reason or another.
 
4. Ha ha, this question cracks me up. I have a couple of friends of mine who have boys around my younger girls' age and we are constantly arranging their marriages. In all honesty though, I will leave that one up to the Lord. 
 
5. I don't think so. I mean, I am a planner and all, but I don't think that is something that I would want to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment