Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Diggin' Wednesday


Song of the Week: We are still in the thick of Miss Taylor Swift. Yep, all three kiddos {plus me} are big fans.
Miss Ainsley has been belting out this song lately. Yes, she has inherited my wacky ability to learn lyrics really easily.



Book of the week: I have been really bad about reading lately. I am still reading this book though for small group and really enjoying it.


Product of the week: I just got this yesterday, but had it at a friend's house last week. In my humble opinion, if you like coffee, use creamer and love coconut then this is a must. Unfortunately I noticed that it's for a limited time, bummer. Oh well, I will enjoy it while it lasts.


That's what I'm Diggin' this week. Head on over to Staying Home and Staying Sane and share what you are diggin' this week!

3 comments:

  1. Great list!! You can never go wrong with Journey "Don't Stop Believing" talk about a classic!! Oh and that Almond Joy creamer looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im going to have to try that creamer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try that creamer! I usually do not like the chocolate flavor though but I love coconut! I am going to get some the next time I shop! Love that Ainsley is singing a Journey song you really are raising them girls right!

    ReplyDelete