Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Some Tuesday Randoms

1. We are supposed to get slammed by more storms this evening. The town where my mom lives {about 2 1/2 hours south} was told to expect horrendous storms with the possibility of causing ef4 to ef5 level tornadoes. Needless to say, this weather is scary.

2. My mom has a friend who's husband is doing search and rescue in Joplin, MO. He said that the level of devastation down there is absolutely overwhelming. Her friend also has a friend that lives there and she still does not know what has happened to her husband. I simply cannot comprehend the loss and devastation. My heart and prayers go out to everyone affected by this weather.

3. Adison only has a 1/2 day of school left. I cannot believe how quickly 2nd grade went and how much she has changed and matured. It's staggering really.

4. Abby has a new word. "Up" Although she doesn't just say it once. Instead we hear, "up up up up up up up up up up" It darling and it melts me, a lot.

5. Ainsley, well she being her cute, sassy self. She said something REALLY funny earlier and now I can't remember it for the life of me. Sigh.

6. Do you remember me telling you about Annabelle? Well, she went home today!!!! Isn't that such amazing, wonderful news! It makes my so happy for their family and I am so grateful to God.

7. I have actually been sleeping the last few nights. Shocking, isn't it!?!

8. Add on that shocking news is that all three girls have slept in the last two days, I have actually had to wake them up. N.O.W. if only I can get that to continue into the summer, I will be a happy lady.

Okay, that's it for now. I have to go get Adison's costume ready for her assembly tomorrow. I hope that you all are doing well and staying safe.

xoxo, me



3 comments:

  1. Please stay safe during the scary weather! I will be praying for you and everyone in the area that will be effected by it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am under the same warning tonight but praying for God to change it! The devastation all around us is just so overwhelming. It breaks my heart. :( I am so glad you have that same compassionate heart! Blessings and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really hoping the weather makes its exit soon! Keeping all the families in the affected areas in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete