Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Do you apologize to your kids?

2. What color are your nails right now?

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?

5. Favorite website(s)?
1. If I have done something that needs apologizing, then absolutely. I am {believe it or not} not perfect, I am human and make mistakes. If I have done something wrong then I should apologize for it, that includes apologizing to my kiddos.
2. I hardly ever, almost NEVER paint my fingernails. I do, however, paint my toes. Right now they are a sparkly black. I like the more non-traditional nail colors. Black is my favorite though. Odd, yes, but I go with it.
3. Normally, if I was sick and my mom knew it, then I got to stay home. I don't remember staying home from school that often though.
4. Um, uh, well, I would have to say three or four years ago. I is a really pretty striped quilt with beachy colors. I love it.
5. The only websites that I really use are: Blogger, Twitter and Facebook. 

3 comments:

  1. My nails are rarely painted as well...too much cleaning causes them to chip the next day usually!

    Happy Friday!

    www.allgoodinmommyhood.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Always nice to meet a new person! I'm all about bold colors on my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't ever really paint my nails either. Every once in awhile I'll look at my fingers and think I should jazz them up with some polish but that rarely happens. I do always have my toes painted though.

    ReplyDelete