Thursday, June 9, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame

Yesterday K surprised Adison with going to her very first Major League Baseball game.
She had NO CLUE WHATSOEVER!
It was so fun to see how excited she was.

Not only did she get to go with her daddy somewhere, but her Grandma & Grandpa as well as her Aunt and Uncle AND her cousins went too! 

 Adison waiting for her cousins to arrive.
So excited!!!

The view from the seats.

Having some fun!

This picture cracks me up!




 Eating some oh so healthy ballpark food, ha ha ;)

 

I love the fact that my kiddos are able to have such close relationships with their cousins.
They get along so well and truly enjoy one another.
It makes my heart so happy :)




2 comments:

  1. I recognize that ball field. Spent a lot of time there as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Love the pic with the cotton candy. Looks like the first ball game was a success!!

    ReplyDelete