Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

It was about time to bring back GB&F.
I have missed doing it and feel like I have so much to share!
As usual, feel free to share as well.
If enough people want to I could make it into a linky with a button.
I don't know, let me know what you think.
Okay?
Sounds good.
The Good: Swimming lessons are going well, swimmingly. The older girls really are having a blast and learning a lot. My brother's wedding is the weekend! A lot of my family is coming in town for the festivities, I am really excited. My mom is coming in town tomorrow!
The Bad: I wasn't loving my hair cut. Normally I am pretty easy to please, but it just wasn't working for me. Luckily I was able to get it fixed, it was FREE and I now LOVE it! I will post a pic soon! It is hot y'all. Seriously hot and humid. This morning at 7:00 the humidity was at 87%, it's ridiculous. Tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 101 and the heat index is between 104 - 108. Melting.

The Funny: While I was pulling into the driveway this evening from running errands I saw two small raccoons in our neighbor's yard! I have NEVER seen raccoons here and I have lived in this town for the last 15 years. Ainsley told me today that she was part human and part mermaid. Never a dull moment in our house and I wouldn't have it any other way!

How about you, how has your week been going?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a full weekend comming up! I hope you have a blast! Ainsley is so funny half mermaid..too cute.

    ReplyDelete