Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So frustrated!

Yesterday I spent almost hour writing a blog post, 2/3 of it disappeared after I hit publish.
It is no where to be found.
Grrrrr.

So, I am going to write about something else.
It was supposed to be about rainbows and puppies and dancing.

Back story
 I realized that I had NOTHING planned to write about.
Not that I normally plan ahead {I need to}, but I usually have an idea or something happens during the day and I say "THAT is what I am going to blog about today, Huzzah!"
{Not that I usually say Huzzah, but I thought it would be fun}
 
So I put it out there in the wide world of Twitter-land that I had no idea what I was going to blog about.
That is when Erin of Daydreaming Fool came up with the glorious idea of posting about rainbows, puppies and dancing.

So, I have decided to share a few pics and THEN re-write my post.

Recent pics
I love it when Abby hugs Chloe, Chloe actually really likes it and will lay there the entire time.

The littles wearing their sandals, I LOVE this time of year!

Hugging while doing some shopping, they get along really well {most of the time}.

Trying to get a pic of Abby's cute little outfit, she wasn't having it though.

Okay, I am going to work on my previously deleted post.
Sigh.





2 comments:

  1. Aww..I'm sorry that you're so frustrated..I hate when those sorts of things happen! :(

    But on the FUNNY side, I must REALLY be rubbing off on you..because I say HUZZAH *all* of the time. BAWHAHHAHA. :P

    Goodluck writing..enjoy it, that's what it's all about..it's not supposed to be stressful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo frustrating!! I was having a ton of blogger prob's this morning too, couldn't post a picture to save my life! My blog roll actually showed the title to your missing post but when I clicked on it, it said it couldn't find your blog. Good thing my stalker senses knew how to find you : )

    ReplyDelete