Friday, April 22, 2011

5 Question Friday


 
 
1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
 
2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
 
3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
 
4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
 
5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?


1. As a child it was always getting my Easter basket, deep right? Now, as an adult, I really love all of it. Talking about the meaning and the importance of Easter with my children, attending church, family get togethers and of course watching my kids get their Easter baskets.

2. A long, hot shower kind of person. Baths are okay, but I never really feel clean afterwards.

3. I cannot parallel park not have I ever tried. It intimidates me.

4. Hands down Cadbury Mini-Eggs.
Oh my goodness, I could {and have, shh} eaten an entire bag in one sitting. I have zero self-control with them.

5. We focus on the religious part but do the Easter Bunny stuff for the kids. It's the best of both worlds.

7 comments:

  1. Have a lovely Easter weekend. I know what you mean about parallel parking. Even though I can park my heart always sinks when I have to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in the city where parallel parking is mandatory and I cannot do it for the life of me! Do you know how many hours I have spent driving around looking for a parking space that does not require me to parallel park. Its quite embarrassing really. I hope the girls love their baskets and you have a nice Easter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so a shower person. I think baths are well, icky. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on the bath thing. I appreciate a relaxing hot bath...but I always shower afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from 5QF! I'm a new follower!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from 5Q, stop in and check out our giveaways one ends tonight.

    Have a great Easter.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cadbury Mini Eggs! YUM! I'm following you from Five Question Friday. Hope you have a great Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete