Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Bad, the Good and the Funny

Yes, I did write it wrong on purpose and yes I realize that today is Wednesday.
But, we had a DAY yesterday.
I think it needs a GBF post for itself.
So, happy early treat, you get it today.
Yippee!
I can tell you are super excited aren't you!?!


The Bad: Ainsley's eyes looked so bad yesterday morning. Yikes, WHEN ZOMBIES ATTACK! {That kept running through my head when I would look at my poor silly girl.} On my way to pick up Adison from school yesterday I was stopped at a 5-way stop and the lady behind us rear-ended us. Adison fell out of a tree yesterday afternoon and landed on her back. She was climbing with a rope in the tree and the rope snapped. I heard a thud and she started screaming, "MOMMY! MOMMY! MY SPINE HURTS! MOMMY I WANT YOU!!!!" Needless to say, I was freaking out on the inside. But, by the grace of God was able to keep my cool and help out my girl.

The Good: Lee's eyes look SOOOO much better today with her new eye drops, I think the zombies are leaving the building {praying!}. Everyone and everything is fine from out little fender bender yesterday. {Praise the Lord!} While Adison's back is still sore, she is on the mend. {Such an answer to prayers!}

The Funny: Okay, so unless you were there it might not seem quite as funny {or funny at all}. But, the other night Adison ran upstairs to get something towards the end of dinner. The door to go upstairs is right next to Abby's highchair. So, as Adison was opening the door to come back down Abby would yell, "GAH!" and shut the door again. This happened over and over again for about 5 minutes. I was laughing so hard that tears were falling. Have I mentioned how cute/funny/adorable I think my kids are?


5 comments:

  1. I am so glad everyone is alright after your car accident!! Those little fender benders can be more serious than they look at first. Very good news. I am also glad Adison was not seriously injured falling out of the tree! Seems like you had a tough day!! Hope it got better today for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Funny - I thought it was funny even though I was not there ;-)
    The bad - Uh - that's bad. Glad every one is either ok or on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a freakin' DAY! I'm glad all the angelcakes are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that is quite the day! I'm so glad Ainsleys eyes are getting better. No one likes Zombies in their house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when everything seems to be going wrong all at once. I'm glad there was no lasting damage! Way to enjoy your kids. They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete