Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Uncle Daryl

This morning I talked with K's mom on the phone, she was crying.
I was instantly worried but had an idea what was wrong.
Her older brother, Daryl, has ALS, Lou Gehrig's Disease.
{Earlier in the year K and Adison went to St. Louis to visit him, I wrote about it but can't find it.}
He had been in the hospital lately and contracted something while there.
Things were spotty with him over the weekend and we weren't sure which way things were going to go.

This morning on the phone, she said that Daryl is now unresponsive and they are taking him off of life support.
If you would please lift up Uncle Daryl, K and K's family I would really appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Danna,

    I am so so so so sorry.

    Thinking about your family and holding them close to my heart.

    Wish there was something I could do..

    Wrapping you all in as much love as I can possible muster..

    Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do..seriously. I'm always here, always have my phone on or around me..twitter, text, email..whatever. I'll DM you my # too..

    As always, lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this sad news Danna. Know that I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete