Friday, October 28, 2011

Five Question Friday


 
1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?

2. What time zone are you in?

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?

4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
 
1. Cotton, 100%. I just love a crisp, clean, cotton sheet. Can I go back to bed now? Ha. We do have a set of flannel sheets that I will occasionally put on the bed during the winter, but not very often at all.
 
2. Central time zone, right smack dab in the middle of it.
 
3. I don't think I could pick just one. The smells, the sight of the Christmas tree, all of the festive colors, the laughter, the music, my children's excitement. I love all of it, simply all of it. In fact, I am ready to put up my tree now, but I think I will have to wait another month or so.
 
4. Anything coffee. Right now I am drinking coffee with a cinnamon dulce creamer in it, oh my goodness so good!
 
5. The worst job in the world...I have no clue. Probably, for me, it would have to be something without out any contact with others. I think pretty much anything could be bearable if you have camaraderie with others.  

2 comments:

  1. Gah! I can't imagine putting up a tree so early! I don't usually do it until the day after Thanksgiving (sometimes). Most of the time we're rushing to put it up the week before Christmas. Eep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Christmas season too - everything about it! And a job with no other contact would be terrible, I agree. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete