Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?

2. What three things do you love the smell of?

3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?

1. It depends. If I'm at home I like it in a bowl, if I'm out I like it in a cone.
Confusing, yes.

2. Vanilla, coffee and new babies. 

3. Yes, but not for everyone. For most people I buy a gift, but for others they get a gift card. It depends on the person.

4. I played volleyball and loved it. When we moved though I stopped playing and really wish I had continued.

5. I wasn't in band, I do wish that I had learned to play an instrument. 

2 comments:

  1. For #5, it's never too late to learn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee! You know I love that one too and new babies smell yummy too!

    ReplyDelete