Friday, October 14, 2011

InstaFriday

life rearranged

It's Friday!
This has been the busiest week!
Since last Friday two of my three cupcakes have had birthdays.
Yep, I am now the proud mother of a 9 year old AND a 4 year old.
Wow, time flies.




My newly minted 9 year old.
I cannot believe that just 9 years ago she was a fresh faced little baby.
Pardon me while I cry a little.




Then I see the face of this 4 year old and it just pushes me right over the edge.
Seriously, time needs to S-L-O-W down when kids are little.
She was and is so excited about being 4.




Luckily this one {with the blurry action shot and wearing her sister's shoes} still has about a month left until her 2nd birthday.
I am going to be savoring each and every day of the next month.
Then she'll be two, next thing I know she will be four and then nine.




Yesterday, Ainsley saw a commercial for Hungry Hungry Hippos and asked if we could get it.
Lo and behold, we already had it!
After picking up Adison from school we played.
The kids had a lot of fun and so did I!
{Those are temporary tattoos on Adison's arm, a birthday present from K's parents :)}




Last night Adison had her 3rd grade music program.
We were too far away for me to get a picture of Adison so I took one of the little two.
Adison did an amazing job!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun the girl(s) are into music!! Our oldest boys twin boys started playing the piano at age 6 and have not stopped yet!!!

    enjoyed peeking in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hungry Hungry Hippos is a classic! I remember loving it when I was a kid but we usually lost the marbles...

    ReplyDelete