Sunday, October 9, 2011

A birthday weekend extravaganza

This weekend we celebrated birthdays.
Let me tell ya, it was a good time.
On Saturday Adison turned 9.
Nine years old.
I can hardly believe it.

She woke up so excited.
Ainsley told her happy birthday first thing in the morning without having to be reminded.
After the girls came downstairs the first thing that Adison asked to do was open her cards.
Here is her very first picture as a 9 year old.



A little later in the day my mom and step-dad came in town and we celebrated the older girls birthdays.
My brother, sister-in-law and niece met up with us at Cracker Barrel.
My kids love to eat there.


They were so excited to see everyone and celebrate!







Then all the servers came out and sang "Happy Birthday" to the girls.
Adison was embarrassed.
I had to snap a picture, ha ha.







I cannot believe that Ainsley is going to be 4 on Tuesday.
I'm telling ya, they seem to grow up in the blink of an eye.




Today we got together with my dad to celebrate.
We met up at Barnes & Noble.
The girls had so much fun looking and playing with everything.

Poor Abby, she was so tired that she fell asleep on the way home and kept on sleeping as I layed her down in the living room.
She slept for about 30 minutes then popped right up and was ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment