Friday, October 7, 2011

InstaFriday

Happy Friday everyone!
Can you believe how fast this week went!?!
On to the picture sharing, head on over to Life.rearranged and share your weekly cell phone pics.
life rearranged




On our way to visit K's family last weekend the girls spotted two hot air balloons.
They were amazed and kept asking if I had ever been in one.
Nope.
Don't plan to.
Not going to happen.
The end.



Abby has officially entered the "Shoe Phase".
The one where the insist on wearing other people's shoes all the time.
This time though, she took it a step further.
Yep, those are my socks on her as well.
They look like leg warmers, ha ha.



I had mentioned in a previous post that we went to the Arboretum last weekend.
They had this cute Halloween/Fall photo area set up at the entrance.
My. kids. were. not. into. it. at. all.
I gave up after two pictures and yes this is the good one.



Abby likes to be wrapped up like this.
I have no clue why.
It started after I would give her a bath.
One day she brought a blanket to me, turned around and said please.
She wanted the blanket wrapped around her like that too.
I thought she looked too cute!



I had to share this picture again.
Swinging like Tarzan from a vine was so much fun.
More fun that I could have envisioned.
What I didn't envision though was how sore I would be for a few days {seriously, what happened to my ab muscles!?!}.

2 comments:

  1. The balloon picture is neat. I like it when pictures show that life is not always smiles and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the Hot Air balloon. One almost crashed in my back yard as a kid so they have always freaked me out.

    ReplyDelete