Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday monday

Abby at less than two months old

I totally shared that picture for my own delight.
Such sweet little baby roundness.
Yes, that's what I think of when I look at that picture.
Check out the chubola cheeks!

Okay.
Monday.

On Saturday K and I had the opportunity to be a part of Sharefest with our small group.
Our church gets together with other churches {I *think* 16 others this year} to help spruce up the outside of some of the local schools.
We had such a wonderful time.
It really deserves it's own post, which I will eventually get to :)

On Sunday we celebrated my niece's birthday.
She will be two on Wednesday.
I cannot believe it!
It was a really fun time, the kids had a blast.

Today we are back at it.
Ainsley had school today since both she and Adison are off on Thursday and Friday.
Parent/Teacher conferences will be held then, dun dun dun!
Just kidding, I used to dread them when I was a kid but I suspect the girls will have glowing reports.

Random Thoughts Floating Around My Noggin
I would really like to take the kids to the pumpkin patch this year.

I still have to get Adison's Halloween costume.
Right now she wants to be a vampire.

The girls were perusing the American Girls catalog earlier.
It was really cute seeing them.

I can't believe that Abby will be two in less than a month!
Eek!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh....newborn cuteness!!! Is it April yet?!!!! We took K to a pumpkin patch this weekend, he would try to get me to start singing '5 little pumpkins' every time he saw one. So much fun!!! Happy Monday, and have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that picture makes my arms ache! I may have to go find me a newbie to cuddle :) so adorable! Hope you have fun at the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete