Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time flies

I was going through pictures on my phone.
K had backed it up and told me that I had A LOT of pictures on there that I could delete because he saved everything on the computer.
As I lay in bed going through all of them {I had over 1300!} I was shocked at how quickly time goes by.

I got my phone earlier in the year, I think in February, so my pictures started then.
8 short months ago.
Months, not years or decades.
MONTHS.

Adison
 Earlier in the year

 Now

Ainsley
  Earlier in the year

 Now

Abby
 Earlier in the year

 Now

The transformation is shocking.
Shocking.

I know that we all say that time flies.
I say it all the time myself.
It seems like Adison was a tiny little newborn yesterday, somehow she is now 9.
The same goes for Ainsley and Abby as well.

Time is marching right along, whether I want it to or not.
It makes me happy to see the growth because it means they are doing well.
It also makes my mama's heart want to hold on to today for just a bit longer.


1 comment:

  1. It's amazing the difference in their faces in just such a short time eh? I have so many pictures. I really should go through them. I am just a huge procrastinator lol Thank you for your comments on my blog. Very much appreciated. huggies.

    ReplyDelete