Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

The Good: it has been glorious outside. This afternoon the girls and I spent almost three hours at the park with friends. I am feeling really good with my medicine, still a bit tired, but overall amazing. Adison's birthday is on Saturday and Ainsley's is next Tuesday, my girls are growing up y'all! Plus, my mom and step-dad are coming in town on Saturday to celebrate, yippee! School for the bigs is still going amazing and Abby is TALKING. UP. A. STORM.

The Bad: We found out that K's uncle passed away last night. While we are happy that he isn't suffering any longer, the pain that everyone is feeling is heartbreaking.
The Funny: I was watching some videos that I had taken this past weekend to see if Abby had danced in any of them. This girl can DANCE, it's really funny. While I am watching it Abby came over to watch as well. Every time in the video I would say, "Abby can you dance?" She would dance while standing right next to me. What made it even funnier though was that she was totally ignoring me while I was filming her.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about K's uncle's passing. Happy Birthday Adison! And Ainsley on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete