Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

The Good: I'm getting really excited for Christmas, I'm chomping at the bit to get our tree up. I will wait though, we will probably put it up right after Thanksgiving. I made a new chore schedule for the kids, it seems to be helping right now. We went to the park with friends this afternoon, it was a lot of fun. I want to soak up as much outside time as possible, it will be getting too cold soon.

The Bad: our cats are being super naughty lately, yikes! One of our cats likes to eat EVERYTHING she isn't supposed to and I was awakened this morning to her puking on our bed, yuck. My car needs to get looked at, it's making a weird noise. Weird noise = $$$

The Funny
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

1 comment:

  1. Ha I love those Jib Jab videos so funny! My cat has been acting like an idiot all week I don't know why? He keeps attacking me its not like him at all! Must be something in the air :)

    ReplyDelete