Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Can we pretend that you wanted to know more about me? K, thanks!

I saw this over at Chibi Jeebs & The Neurotic Struggle and thought it would be fun to do.

1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
Ainsley, after getting her off the bus.
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
It depends on who I am around.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
K, when he gets home from work.
4. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes...at least I think I am.
5. Have you ever given up on someone?
Yes, it isn't fun.
6. Do you enjoy school/work?
Yes, I don't miss the deadlines of school, but enjoyed doing research and such.
7. What person do you think about most often?
Adison.
8. What does your most recent text say?
Hola
9. Who did you last speak with for over 30 minutes?
K's mom.
10. Do you believe in good luck?
Nope.
11. How do you feel in a big crowd of people?
If it's Christmas time, it's exciting. Other times, sort of overwhelmed.
12. What was the best thing that happened this summer?
Family trips!
13. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yep, smooching on my girls!
14. Do you think there is life on other planets?
I don't know - I don't like to think about it... lol {This was Chibi's answer, this is how I feel EXACTLY!}
15. Do you still think about your first crush/love?
Nope.
16. What bad habits do you wish you could break?
Worrying, doubting myself, being so hard on myself.
17. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Stare at the clock.
18. Did you dream last night? About what?
Yes, I dreamt that K wanted a divorce. It was awful. At least I wasn't mad at him when I woke up, yes, that has happened before. I told him about my dream and he gave me his usual answer, "You are weird." Ha!
19. Who is the most comfortable person to be around? 
K
20. What made you happy today?
The nice weather and having my niece over.
21. Which celebrity would you want to date and why?
Anyone who knows me knows of my crush on Colin Firth.
22. Do you enjoy playing sports?
Not really, I played volleyball when I was younger and loved it. Now my knees are shot, boo.
23. When was the last time you wrote a thank you note?
I think I wrote a thank you note to my in-laws for helping me with the kids when I had my hysterectomy.
24. Would you rather live without TV or music?
TV, I love listening to music too much.
25. Are you currently keeping a secret from someone?
No.
26. Do you think age matters?
Um, not really, I think maturity matters though.
27. What was the last store you went into?
Target, woo hoo!
28. What is your dream job?
Can I be a professional sleeper or a cupcake tester? Those jobs would be AWESOME!
29. Do you believe in second chances?
Sometimes...
30. Do you smile at strangers?
Yes, then I like to see who will smile back. People are pretty cranky these days, so sad.
31. Is your voice quiet or loud?
Normal?? But can get loud sometimes.
32. Would you rather go to space or to the bottom of the ocean?
Neither, they both terrify me.
33. What are you most afraid of?
Sharks, they terrify me.
34. What is the nicest thing someone ever said to you?
Your children are so sweet.
35. Have you done anything you hope no one ever knows about?
I'm pretty much an open book, odds are that someone knows about everything I have done.
36. If you could write a book, what would it be about?
Forever and a day ago I actually started writing a book about my experience with having a molar pregnancy.
37. Do you enjoy bubble baths? 
I'm not a fan of baths, a nice, long, hot shower though, yes please!
38. How would you describe your perfect day? 
Sleeping in {if my body would allow it}, spending the day with K and the girls, maybe for a hike, reading a good book and taking a nap.
39. Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing? 
Eek, I don't know, hearing?
40. What astrological sign are you? 
Capricorn.
41. Do you know the meaning of your name? 
I am named after my dad, Dan, his name means Judge.
42. Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? 
Outdoors
43. What was the name of your first pet? 
Bear
44. Do you have a crush on someone right now? 
My hubby!
45. Where would you travel if you could go anywhere? 
Ireland
46. What do you do during an awkward silence? 
Check on my kids.
47. What part of your body do you love most? 
My lips, they used to drive me nuts with how full they are, but I love them.
48. Who did you last say "I love you" to? 
Abby
49. Did you make your bed this morning? 
Yep, a quick fix.
50. Are you who you want to be?
I think so, I have been getting more and more comfortable with myself the older I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment