Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Five Question Friday


 
1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?

3. What are you thankful for?

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
 
1. Mine changes, but yes, I do have songs that I specifically listen to to put me in a good mood. Something cheesy and from the 90s will ALWAYS work.
 
2. For as long as I can remember we have always had fake trees. Growing up my brother was an asthmatic and couldn't have them, now my husband is an asthmatic and can't have them either. No big deal, I just light a yummy smelling candle instead.
 
3. My health, my husband, my children, God, my thankful list is brimming.
 
4. I don't know, I was totally into the fads. Crimped hair, check. Tight rolled jeans, check. Biker shorts, check. You name it, I was into it. I think I would say though that I wish that I gave myself the option to try new fads like I did when I was younger.
 
5. Normally I wait until the light is one, although, during the winter I try to always keep it well above the "E". I'm just too much of a worrier to handle it getting to low and it gets way too cold here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment