Friday, November 4, 2011

InstaFriday

life rearranged

It's Friday!
I had been looking forward to this weekend, but then Ainsley woke up at 11:30 last night puking.
Eek.
Right afterwards she was fine and exceptionally chipper.
She hasn't puked since and I am praying that no one else starts puking.
On to the pictures.
I didn't take too many this week, but I love these :)
 


My Dad got Abby this darling sweatshirt {it came with a Miss Piggy shirt that's under it}.
Abby is obsessed with it!
She loves some Muppets!
She actually cries when I take it off of her, ha!



Happy Halloween!
The girls were so excited to wear their Halloween costumes!
Especially Adison, she couldn't wait to wear her wig.



Wednesday morning Abby and I met up with my friend Jennifer and her youngest two kiddos.
We had a lot of fun.
Abby's favorite was this little tractor driving thing.
She is obsessed with all things drive-able.



I shared this picture earlier in the week of my Americal Girl doll {on the left} and Ainsley's Bitty Baby.
I texted this picture to my mom so she could see my 20 - 25 year old American Girl, Kirsten.
Her response cracked me up:
At first I thought that was Ainsley with the pigtails :-)



As I mentioned earlier, Abby is obsessed with all things drive-able, especially trains.
We have had this Thomas the Train set forever and Abby loves playing with it.
The problem though is with the tracks, the trains don't stay on well and there are ALWAYS tears and tantrums.
Yesterday, I had the idea to draw her a train track and voila, it worked!


2 comments:

  1. a girl after my own heart! I LOVE the muppets and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new movie! My niece, however, is freaked out by them. I've got to convert her. :o)

    great idea for the train tracks!!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love that sweat shirt! I used to love the Muppets when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete