Friday, November 25, 2011

Five Question Friday

.

1. Is there a special dish you prepare that you are famous for?

2. Are you (did you) go Black Friday shopping ?

3. What are your strangest holiday traditions?

4. Pecan or pumpkin pie? (She actually asked "Apple or pumpkin?" I just T-giving'ed it!)

5. When will you put up your Christmas tree?
 
1. Ugh, not that I can think of. My husband really loves my manicotti though.
 
2. We are planning on heading out later this afternoon. A couple of years ago K and I headed out at 4 in the morning for the deals, but we haven't done it since.
 
3. I don't think we have any strange ones, but we are pretty into traditions. I always like K to help one of the kids put the star on the tree and we always HAVE to do the star last. My mom gave me the nativity set we used when I was a child and we always leave baby Jesus out until Christmas then we let one of the children put him in his manger. 
 
4. Pecan pie although I prefer to say it a la Billy Crystal Pee-Can Piieee.
 
5. The girls and I put up our little tree {4 feet} last week, but I am itching to put up our big tree and all of our decorations sometime during the next week.

3 comments:

  1. 1. I am sure there is but I didn't make anything super special this year.
    2. no.....not a chance! ;)
    3. no strange ones here. in laws always try and stay over on Christmas eve.
    4. pumpkin with cool whip!
    5. not sure. We are getting a real tree this year so we will wait a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have a small house so we only have some mini trees our tall tree is only 6 ft. tall come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Your baby Jesus tradition is awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete