Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Question Friday




1. What movie do you love to quote?

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
 
1. Oh goodness, I can't choose just one. Steel Magnolias, The Big Chill, Napoleon Dynamite, Ghostbusters, Clueless, my list could go on and on.
 
2. When I was a child my Dad had two motorcycles. Sometimes, after dinner, he would take me out for a ride. I remember how much I loved being out with my Dad like that.
 
3. Sleep, cuddle up on the couch with the kids, blankets and movies.
 
4. Either, I'm pretty easy to please.
 
5. I used to lose track of the days, now though, with three kids I have to keep track of my schedule. Having a phone with a calendar is such a big help, it keeps me sane! 

1 comment:

  1. I love my calendar on my phone too! I just won an ipod touch and it has the awesomest calender on it.

    ReplyDelete