Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Funny


The Good: the little girls {for the most part} play wonderfully together. It has been such a blessing to watch them play and interact. Coffee, plain and simple. Coffee is a great thing. It's starting to get cold here, I am starting to get excited about Christmas. I think we will put our tree up towards the end of the month. I love the excitement the tree and Nativity set bring to the house. I love talking with Adison, the things that she is pondering right now astonish me, she is growing up.

The Bad: the older girls are just not getting along. They just annoy one another, no way around it. I know that there is love there, I just wish they would show it a bit more, ha! Insomnia reared it's ugly head last night *yawn*.

The Funny: this video is just precious to me. What a cutie! She loves singing the songs from school.

2 comments:

  1. ya know, I am getting excited about Christmas, too!! I usually don't decorate until after thanksgiving, but might have to at least break out some of the more "wintery" stuff early! :D And, holy cow that video is SO PRECIOUS. and, I hear ya on the fighting. I know it's normal, but when they place together nicely it's just so, well, nice, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will have such fond memories of all this fighting one day! My sister and I laugh all the time over how we used to go at each other! We don't fight anymore except for the occasional tiny argument. They just need to get it out while they are small and their problems are small as well! Love the video so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete