I'm going to try to do this post again, Blogger ate it the last time.
1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
3. What are you thankful for?
4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
1. Pretty much anything cheesy and from the 90s works, ha! But, yes, I do have songs that I listen to to put some pep in my step.
2. We have to have fake ones, hubby has asthma so a real tree = major breathing issues.
3. My husband, children, friends, family, God. I really have so much to be thankful for.
4. I don't know, I have noticed that the trends from when I was a kid are coming back and I just. can't. do. it. When I was originally rocking them though, it was awesome!
5. During the winter I don't, it's just too cold here and I worry about running out of gas. Other times of the year that is a big YES!