Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Tuesday

Today has been a busy one.
It started out with me sleeping lousy again last night.
When I woke up this morning, I had that contented feeling of having a while longer to lay in bed.
WRONG.
My alarm had already gone off and I was still laying there.
ugh.
Once I got going though the morning went pretty smooth.
Today was the last day of school for the week, the bigs were excited to have so many days off.
I am excited too.

After getting Adison to school and picking up my niece, my friend Jennifer and I had a meeting with the kids' school principal to discuss getting parents involved at schools.
I love love love Adison's principal, she is AMAZING!
We had a great meeting and I was left feeling so grateful to have her as Adison's principal.
Afterwards Jennifer and her youngest two came over to play with Abby and Cameron.
They all had a nice time playing while Jennifer and I got to talk for a bit.
On to some random stuff:
~This is my current coffee creamer addiction.
Yum yum yum.



~I am so beyond ready to chow down on some Thanksgiving yumminess.

~I really want to see the new Muppets movie, I loved that show as a kid.
~I just finished reading a book called Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange. If you love Jane Austen then I think you will love this book. I just started reading another one of her books called Mr. Knightley's Diary. So good.

What books are you reading, who are some of your favorite authors?
I am always looking for something new to read.

1 comment:

  1. I am also beyond ready to chow down on some Thanksgiving yumminess.

    I also really want to see the new Muppet Movie. I might taken my nieces to it over Christmas break if their grandparents haven't already taken them.

    My favorite authors are: Richard Paul Evans, Angela Hunt, and a new favorite is Kristin Hannah. Her stories always suck me in.

    ReplyDelete