Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?

5. What is your best hangover remedy?
 
1. Ouch, this is a tough question. I would tell them but I think it would be so hard. I would want my best friend to tell me it this was going on so I would of course do the same for them.
 
2. Between those two choices, I like my pop in a bottle. Now, I would *really* prefer to have a fountain drink. Preferably a large Coke from Sonic. Yum *sipping on the one I got this morning* slurp
 
3. I wash my hair first. I feel instantly better once that shampoo has touched my mop.
 
4. Enjoy every moment because it goes so fast. It seems like I just had Adison and she is now 8! Really enjoy your baby, don't worry about the house or whatever else. They only stay little for such a short amount of time. Soak up all that baby goodness.
 
5. Um, now it is to not drink that much. Ha! Seriously though, two ibuprofen and a big cup of water. The next morning grab a soda and eat whatever you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment