Friday, July 8, 2011

Five Question Friday



 
 

1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
 
1. I really like it. This past school year my daughter was working on her cursive, she had to practice and really took pride in her work. I don't know if it is because it reminds me of when I was a kid or what, but I really like it.
 
2. I use my phone. I used to keep a pocket calendar, but I like how clean my calendar looks in my phone. It seems like I was always scratching things out and rewriting them.
 
3. My purse, the computer {b/c it has all of our photos on it} and my great-grandmother's merlot colored vase.
 
4. Can I say both? I really like being out in the country but I love the energy and busyness of being in the city.
 
5. Could I say Extreme Home Makeover? Or some sort of home show...I don't watch much reality TV. Or how about Flipping Out, I just want to watch from the sidelines though. Ha ha! 

3 comments:

  1. The only thing about cursive writing is that I have never used it as an adult except in my signature so I think it is sort of a dying art unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Flipping Out. Love Jeff just don't want to work for him lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog:) I ama new follower
    hugs

    ReplyDelete