Monday, January 2, 2012

BAZINGA!



I *think* I have mentioned this before, but am not sure.
K and I are big fans of The Big Bang Theory.
Normally we let a few episodes pile up then have an at home date night and watch them all.
Good times.
Anyways, this past weekend we visited my mom and step-dad to celebrate Christmas as well as K's and my birthday.
It was going to be a big weekend :)
My brother and his family were going as well.

K and I both bought TBBT shirts at Target a while back.
We thought it would be funny to both wear them and then see the look on my brother's face when he saw K and I being twins.
However, what we didn't know when we took off looking like twinsies was that Joe and fam weren't going to make it until the next morning.
We had been in the car for about two and a half hours, driving in the dark in rural Kansas.
I'm talkin' rural y'all.
Finally we decided to stop at Sonic for some food and drinks.
We noshed on our food and while waiting for some yummy treats {caramel malts with EXTRA malt} I decided to take the trash to the trash can.
Remembering the shirt that I had on I decided to be a goof ball and bazinga K.

So, I crouched down and ran around the van, then popped up and yelled "BAZINGA!"
K, of course, laughed, shook his head at me and then commented that the locals were all staring at me like I had lost my mind.
Oh well.
Another trash run, another "BAZINGA!"
Yet another trash run, another "BAZINGA!"
Then, on the final trash run {I have no idea why we had so much trash!}, K and the girls thought it would be funny to lock me out of the car and make me dance to get back in.

Fine by me.
I don't embarrass too easily, especially while being goofy.

So, dance I did.
Of course, to embarrass my husband I decided to dance like a weirdo, ha!

The kids were all laughing {praise the Lord!} and we headed off to see my mom and step-dad.
I wonder if the people at that Sonic were wondering what in the world was wrong with me, ha ha!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE TBBT and Bazinga is a running joke in our house :) Sounds like you guys had a good celebration with lots of smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder if there is a blog post out there about the "crazy" people someone saw at sonic the other night!! Sounds like a ton of fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that show! So glad I found your blog through BlogFrog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this top it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete