Friday, December 30, 2011

Five Question Friday!



1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?

2. How many random blog readers have you met?

3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)

4. What are the gas prices where you live?

5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
 
1. I actually have one of my mom's shirts from when she was in high school in my closet. Of my own clothing though, I probably still have some from high school, eek! It might be time to do some clothes purging, ha!
 
2. I have never met a random blog reader, I think it would be fun though!
 
3. I don't let my kiddos stay up until midnight, yes, I know, mean mom. I used to get to stay up until midnight when I was a little older though because my birthday is on New Year's Day.
 
4. Between $2.99 and $3.09. I love it but don't want to get used to it. This is the lowest it's been in ages.
 
5. I don't make resolutions, I just can't ever follow through with them. Then, I get annoyed with myself for not following through, sigh.
 
**Happy New Year!** 

2 comments:

  1. That's why I don't make resolutions! No pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To see a $2 in front of the gas price would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete