Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

The Good: ADISON IS HOME! I missed her! This evening she went with me to run some errands, just the two of us, it was so nice chatting with her. I get to see my mom tomorrow! Yippee! K and I celebrate our birthdays this weekend.

The Bad: Nothing bad, well, except that my kids are getting older so darn quick! I gave Abby a haircut today, yep, the baby mullet is gone. I will share a picture tomorrow :) I got bit on the cheek by a spider. On. my. face. Who does this happen to? Me, the lady that's been bit by a brown recluse 2 times, ha!
The Funny: This evening we were talking about Abby's haircut, she had to show K and Adison. Out of nowhere she starts shaking her head back and forth to feel how different it was. She just kept shaking it over and over again while smiling the entire time. I know we have a lot more things, I just can't think of them, darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment