Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Right now

Right now:
it's 9:02 in the morning
I'm still not ready for the day yet
My coffee tastes AMAZING
I'm missing Adison, she asked to stay with K's parents for a couple more days
The littles are enjoying lollipops and watching Abby's new movie. 



I need to get ready so we can go to the library
I am excited about seeing my mom
I cannot believe that I am about to turn 31 in a few short days
I need to get some more books to read




Feeling so very blessed, family is amazing
Had such a wonderful Christmas, I love celebrating Christ's birth
I'm looking forward to diving into the devotional I got for Christmas
I'm amazed by Adison, she is teaching herself the piano
Cannot believe we haven't had any real snow yet

I'm not ready to put away my Christmas decorations yet
I'm craving brownies and an asiago cheese bagel
I need to do laundry AND the dishes
I am going to get up and be productive today

2 comments:

  1. I know your bday is coming up. We discussed that we're exactly a month apart. what I can't believe is that you're only 31. I wish I could trade ages with you. Even though I'm only a few years older, older is older :-( And I hate being older than people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so sweet! Their faces always brighten my reader so much! Not that your posts in general don't though..haha! :)

    I hope you had a wonderful day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete