Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

The Good: Christmas break is on! Today is the first day, so far so good. We celebrated Christmas last night with my dad, step-mom, my brother and his family. It was fun watching the kids play and the adults had fun talking. My step-mom made peppermint butter balls = DELISH. Christmas is in 3 days, eek!! I am so excited!

The Bad: I can't think of anything. I'll call that another good!
The Funny: Abby is loves this song



On Tuesday, while I was watching my niece, we were headed home from the grocery store. This song came on the radio and Abby started flipping out {in a good way}. She was singing and dancing and just having a great time. Then, my niece, Cameron, watching Abby have fun starts dancing with her. Then the giggling started, then they would dance together. It was a really sweet and funny moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment