Friday, December 16, 2011

Five Question Friday


 
1. What's the best Christmas present you've ever received?

2. Worst/Funniest White Elephant gift ever received?

3. Is your Christmas tree plain and simple (white lights and matching ornaments) or is it wild and crazy (colored lights with lots of ornaments collected over the years)?

4. "How" do you iron your clothes? The old fashioned iron/ironing board way, the shower, back in the dryer, etc.

5. How much baking do you do for Christmas and what are your "must make" items? (I'm looking for recipes here, peeps...)
 
1. Hmmm, the best Christmas present I've ever received. That's a tough one. One of the most memorable was when I was *maybe* five years old. My parents got me an antique Snow White figurine. I remember looking at her with awe, she was lovely. I have her put away so that eventually I can give her to one of my girls.
 
2. It's been so long since I've gotten a White Elephant gift that I can't remember. One of the funniest gifts I ever got though was a Troy Aikmen Christmas ornament. I love the Dallas Cowboys growing up.
 
3. I would say a little of both. It has white lights and matching ornaments with a bunch of ornaments from over the years.
 
4. Iron, I don't iron. Not unless I absolutely have to. I normally throw something back in the dryer or spray it with a bit of water, smooth out the wrinkles and wait for it to dry.
 
5. I don't normally do a lot of baking, usually a batch or two of cookies. My favorite are Butter Balls Cookies. Yum, I need to get the ingredients so I can make some of these, my mouth is watering, yum! 

1 comment:

  1. The Snow White figurine sounds very cool. I think we are starting a club of people who don't iron :)

    ReplyDelete