Friday, December 30, 2011

InstaFriday

life rearranged
I realized this morning that today is the last Friday of the year!
Crazy.
I cannot believe how quickly this year flew by, seriously.
I might have a case of whiplash from this year going to quickly!
Alas, it is Friday, time to link up and share all this past weeks cell phone pictures.



Christmas Eve church service.
It was amazing.
Our pastor said that it was the most packed service we have ever had.
The candle lit portion of the service always gets to me, so touching.

This sweet baby Jesus is from out nativity set.
This is the set that my mom gave us a few years ago that we used when I was a child.
I love it and pray that my daughters love it as much as I do.
 


Adison got a new DS game for Christmas.
This was her most of the morning.
She was so excited when she opened the game :)



We got Abby an Abby-ka-dabby for Christmas.
This little cutie talks and sings a song.
So stinkin' cute!



Ainsley is my sweets girl.
She loves herself some sweet treats.
On day I let her have a ring pop and she was to the moon excited!
Look at that face, aw!





Well, you guys, I did it.
I finally gave Abby a hair cut.
The baby mullet is no more.
*sobbing*
She looks adorable though and couldn't stop shaking her hair.



Last night when I met my in-laws to pick up Adison is had been sprinkling a bit.
Shortly after there was a rainbow.
I love rainbows and the accompanying sunset was gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment