Friday, December 9, 2011

InstaFriday

life rearranged

It's Friday and I know what that means, it's time to link up with Jeanette over at Life.rearranged for some InstaFriday fun!
Share you cell phone pics from the week!



Last night, after picking up K's car from the mechanic, I saw gas for $2.99 a gallon!
What!?!
$2.99
K and I both got gas in our cars, who can resist when it's that inexpensive.
Remember back in the day when gas was like a dollar a gallon, yes, I realize I revealing my age {almost 31}.





Yesterday morning I decided to take Abby to the library while her sisters were at school.
She was mesmerized by the massive fish tank.
She kept saying, "Nemo!"





This is from an app that I have had on my phone for AGES but have not played around with much.
I also made one for one of my loves, coffee creamer.
Yes, everyday it makes me the best of coffee which makes me oh so happy.
This one came out kind of dark, but I had to include a Christmas-y picture.





We made pizza two times this week.
I don't know why we don't make it more often, I think it tastes so much better than buying it.
Plus, the kids get to help make it and that is just plain fun.
I really want to try making a whole wheat crust next time, has anyone tried it?






No comments:

Post a Comment