Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Question Friday!



1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?

1. I hid them in the cup cabinet, where the kids can't reach it, ha!

2. I would say a mix of both. My van is what we normally drive, it's the drop-off/pick-up vehicle for school. It's the vehicle we take to the park or run errands. I *try* to keep it clean, but inevitably I find way more trash or somehow dirty socks in it than there should be.

3. I haven't been to Vegas and to be honest, I don't have a desire too either. I'm not sure why, I've heard it's such a neat place to go.

4. Cold room and LOTS of snuggly blankets. With that being said though, I hate having to hop into a cold bed, brrrr.

5. When I was younger we flew down to San Antonio. There was a storm so we had to circle above the airport until we could land.  There was so much turbulence and the plane was bouncing all over the place. People were screaming and I was so ready to land.

1 comment:

  1. I think turbulence and people screaming would be MUCH worse than landing gear not coming... although I think if the problem persisted, there would eventually be screaming. Gives me goosies just thinking about it! :) Happy Friday! Followed your blog!

    ReplyDelete