Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

I can't find my usual pic, so today you get this cuteness!

The Good: I'm sleeping well, praise the Lord! It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do for a person. Adison got the first of The Sisters Grimm books for Christmas, the first book was really good so we got the others and I have to tell you, they are really entertaining! Watching baby B is going wonderfully, she is such a delight. My coffee has been tasting extra tasty lately, I am still in love with my caramel macchiato coffee creamer, yum! We made homemade pizza the other night and it was so tasty, we are thinking about making Tuesday night "Homemade Pizza Night".

The Bad: I had an awful nightmare the other night, it still bothers me today. Mornings have been really rough lately, like I'm going to cry or curl up in the fetal in the middle of my bed with the covers pull over my head rough. 

The Funny: Abby was so funny the other day, we were sitting at the window waiting for Ainsley to get home from school, when Abby leaned over, looked at me and said You have pretty eyes, Mama.

Then this morning, I asked her what she wanted for lunch and she said, Um, I think so. She is growing up so incredibly quickly!

1 comment:

  1. I hate bad dreams. I HATE THEM!!!! :( UGH!

    Love you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete