Friday, January 27, 2012

InstaFriday

life rearranged

This week has been so crazy busy that I haven't got many pictures to share.
But, its' Friday, woo hoo!



Ainsley and Abby worked together to make a tower the other day.
Ainsley loves to build things then have me take pictures of them.




My goofy girl was "spying".
Too bad the cat gave away her prime spying location.




I've mentioned it before, I love to see my Fiesta plates in rainbow order.
Opening up the cupboard to see them all lined up just makes my little OCD heart happy.




Last night for dinner we had chili, yum.
The girls and I made mini-cornbread muffins to have with it.
They were so good and precious.




I realized when looking picking out this week's pictures that I had not taken a single picture of my kiddos all week.
Not. one. single. picture.
So, I thought that I would bring back one of my favorites.
I took this picture right after I got the Instagram App.
Blast from the past.
Have a great weekend, xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love the plates! I am the same way...which is why we have all white plates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fiesta plates! corn bread is one of my faves. yummmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your colourful plates! Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete