Friday, January 6, 2012

InstaFriday

life rearranged

This has been the weirdest week ever.
Every day has felt like Thursday and now that it is Friday it still feels like a Thursday.
Whatever the day feels like, woo hoo, it's FRIDAY!



This was the card that my mom and step-dad got me for my birthday.
Is that funny or what???
I burst into laughter as soon as I opened the envelope.



Adison got her ears pierced on Tuesday.
She hadn't wanted to get it done forever but then out of the blue on Tuesday she wanted to.
She is doing a really good job of taking care of them and now Ainsley wants hers pierced, too.
Did I tell you that for the longest time Adison thought that the dentist pierced your ears?
I have no idea where she came up with that one, ha ha.



K's parents got me a devotional for Christmas and I am really enjoying it.
This was one of the verses that they gave us to look up earlier in the week.
It's one of my favorites, it provides so much peace and hope.
For me, a worrier, it helps me to lay aside those worries.



A friend gave Adison these glasses for Christmas.
Adison gave them to Ainsley knowing that she would love them.
How cute does she look wearing them, I love it!



Yesterday we went to the park, it was 67 and gorgeous.
We embraced it.
Hello, January, I could get used to this!



On Tuesday we went to the art lab with some friends.
The kids had a blast.
Abby took her self-portrait drawing time very seriously.
She kept saying, "I drawing" over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are adorable!! We've had some warm weather this winter too. Don't know what's up w/ all that.

    That's one of my favorite verses. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete