Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Question Friday!



1. Do you swim in the winter?

2. Do you love or hate winter?

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?

1. Not unless we are at a hotel or something. I have weird temperature related issues, no ice cream in the winter, no soup in the summer. I guess that also includes swimming now :)

2. Neither really. It's a welcome relief from the sauna AKA Midwest that we live in. However, *normally* winters are pretty brutal here too.

3. Normally I try to, otherwise I don't feel put together or awake. Now, putting on actual clothes to me means yoga pants and a shirt. I do wear makeup almost everyday, unless I am sick or just plain exhausted.

4. Too young. As in waayyyy too young. Praying my daughters make MUCH better decisions than I did.

5. Considering that I am a stay at home mom I get approximately...0, unless I am really sick {puking/fever} then K stays at home so I can rest. When I was working though, I not only took sick days for myself but for Adison as well. I think as long as it's not excessive and that when you are at work you are really working then...I don't know. Sigh, that question was so not really answered, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment