Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Question Friday


 
1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?

4. Have you ever served on a jury?

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
 
1. It's currently 46 out, which is unheard of in January. Normally, we might not have snow but it would be bitterly cold and miserable. Yesterday, it got up to 67. Yes, 67!
 
2. My bed. Plain and simple. I want my bed but if I can't have that I will settle for my pillow.
 
3. I need to finish putting my Christmas decorations away, but we are planning on doing that tomorrow. I really need to get the kids clean clothes put away. That is probably my least favorite chore, oh how I despise putting away clothes.
 
4. I haven't, I have been called in for jury duty but the case was settled while we were waiting.
 
5. A cat, you get to sleep all. the. time. To sleep whenever you want would be wonderful. Plus, you have some one feed you and clean up after you. Yep, the cat's life would be great! 

1 comment:

  1. We're having unseasonably warm weather in TN too! I saw on the news last night that 98% of places taht usually have below freezing temps this time of the year do not this year. So I guess it's everywhere. Global warming or something? haha

    ReplyDelete