Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

The Good: Things feel good right now. The kids are back in school, the schedules have resumed. Taking a break from schedules sure is nice, however, it also feels nice to get back into the swing of things. It was 67 today! My friend and I met at the park to let the kids play...without jackets! Unheard of in Kansas.

The Bad: As I mentioned yesterday, we could really use some prayers for K's cousin, Tiffany, and her family. Please surround this family in prayer.
The Funny: Ainsley has been on a roll lately. The first was from when we were headed down to visit my mom. K kept driving over this bumpy part of the road and was joking with Ainsley that the car was broken. Ainsley likes to tease Abby, so without skipping a beat she said, "Oh no, the car is broken! Well, Abby, it looks like you are going to have to push!" We all laughed so hard at that one.
This happened yesterday:

Lee, you are pretty awesome, do you know that?
Yep.
Why are you so awesome?
Because I'm your daughter and you're super awesome!

Ha ha, I love it! What a funny rascal.

No comments:

Post a Comment