Saturday, October 16, 2010

We didn't do much today, well we actually did (lots of pictures)

We didn't do a whole lot today, well actually we did.
K made us breakfast this morning, YUMMY!
My brother and niece stopped by.
I went to Daddy Cakes and got some cupcakes, YUMMY!
Ainsley and I took a nap.
We had dinner with my mom and step-dad, YUMMY!
The girls opened their birthday gifts.
We had a really nice conversation with my mom and step-dad.
Now, K and I are watching some TV.

We have an exciting day tomorrow as well.
I will let you know about it then, I am sure you are just on the edge of your seat :)

Pictures are from the park the other day.

My girly-q and me

Swinging


So darn cute!

Sisters!!!

Giggling

Happy little vampire (check out the teeth!) 

Sweetie pie

The only way to get all 3 in the same picture

No comments:

Post a Comment